Thursday, September 17, 2009

HeRe we GO agaiN....


personal post..i will explain what exactly i mean by that,in the next.m running short of time.but..most of us wud be able to relate to that.sometimes,life is like that..COLUMBUS ride..or the tora-tora..any one of those things...
when i just convinced myself,that its done and thru'..i got nothing more to do about it..talked myself to believe the good side of the bad (some self-falsification) when i convince myself,till now it was storm but now..its gonna be calm(hey does that rhyme?? :) ) lo...life says.."oii..excuse me!! hang on babes..! u cant make life appear so simple. u cant possibly assume that things would be as falsely-normal as that.it not over mate..so HERE we go again...
the ride begins again...
one of my fav songs go..
"here we are again..circles never end."

No comments:

Post a Comment